Welcome to this week’s bonus episode of Tales From the Pictures We Saved!
We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements, and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s very special episode we got a golden opportunity to chat with professional organizer Andrew Mellen.
Andrew’s prowess in the organization field has landed him on NPR, Real Simple, Oprah, Martha Stewart and many more high-profile media channels. He’s a larger-than-life organizational expert, speaker and best-selling author of the book Unstuff Your Life—and he’s on a mission to help everyone he meets to get back in touch with their core values. Follow Andrew on Twitter
Take a listen to the must-hear tips Andrew provided during our interview.
Tune into prior Tales From The Pictures We Saved
EPISODE 1: In this week’s episode ScanMyPhotos, as Melissa went through the photo scanning process, she found that a simple mistake leads to a beautiful and touching moment in her life.
EPISODE 2: In this week’s episode one ScanMyPhotos customer assists a family in the creation of a very special gift.
EPISODE 3: In this week’s episode, we explore a ScanMyPhotos customer whose passion for photography documented a once-in-a-lifetime experience with her family as they traveled to Africa as volunteers.
EPISODE 4: In this week’s episode we explore a ScanMyPhotos customer whose book, The New Grandparents Guide to Technology, helps grandparents create stronger connections and relationships with their grandkids through technology.
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- “Family Pictures USA” on PBS: Uncover your family history stored in photo albums