Thank you Real Simple Magazine. Its 12.5 million readers in June will learn how to revisit and unclutter their nostalgic photo memories, as the popular Time Inc. magazine recommends ScanMyPhotos. We’ve been longtime subscribers to the magazine and recommend you do too. How to subscribe to Real Simple.
How Are You Going to Organize Your Home to #GetItDone?
The editors of Real Simple have dedicated this June to getting things done. Using the hashtag #GetItDone, they’re encouraging readers to finally tackle those projects that have been sitting on the backburner for days, months, and even years.
ScanMyPhotos.com was mentioned in this issue on page 127 because, let’s be honest, far too many of us are putting off digitizing the old box of print photos that’s collecting dust in storage.
So, in the spirit of getting things done, we are challenging our customers to join the Real Simple editors on social media and share pictures of their photo scanning project with the hashtag #GetItDone! Together, we can ensure our memories are moved from analog to digital and preserved for future generations to enjoy. Send us your old print photos today to get started.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE