Thank you Real Simple Magazine. Its 12.5 million readers in June will learn how to revisit and unclutter their nostalgic photo memories, as the popular Time Inc. magazine recommends ScanMyPhotos. We’ve been longtime subscribers to the magazine and recommend you do too. How to subscribe to Real Simple.
How Are You Going to Organize Your Home to #GetItDone?
The editors of Real Simple have dedicated this June to getting things done. Using the hashtag #GetItDone, they’re encouraging readers to finally tackle those projects that have been sitting on the backburner for days, months, and even years.
ScanMyPhotos.com was mentioned in this issue on page 127 because, let’s be honest, far too many of us are putting off digitizing the old box of print photos that’s collecting dust in storage.
So, in the spirit of getting things done, we are challenging our customers to join the Real Simple editors on social media and share pictures of their photo scanning project with the hashtag #GetItDone! Together, we can ensure our memories are moved from analog to digital and preserved for future generations to enjoy. Send us your old print photos today to get started.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE