Movies Made For You On iPhone 7 Missing 3 1/2 Trillion Nostalgic Pictures Not Yet Digitized
The latest Apple innovation is it’s Memories app to share your pictures. The problem is what’s missing? decades of photo snapshots, 35mm slides and film negatives representing all those delightful past memories, not yet stored on your phone. Those pictures are tucked away in photo albums, scattered in shoe boxes, and worse, cluttered draws and dusty cabinets — fading away from the ravages of time.
The Memories tab in the iPhotos app automatically creates beautiful movies out of the photos and videos in your camera roll in a matter of seconds. The revamped Photos app in iOS 10 app includes a new Memories tab, which groups photos into events automatically but creates customized slideshow movies.
How Apple Memories works: On your Mac, open an Album and click Show as Memory in the header. If you’re in the Photos tab, click the title of a group of photos to open them as a Memory. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap on the header of any Moment, Collection, Year, or Album. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Add to Memories.
Rediscover favorite and forgotten moments from deep in your photo library and from all your analog snapshots – once scanned. Memories automatically creates curated collections of your most meaningful photos and, 35mm slides and film negatives.
When creating Memories, go to the Albums Tab. Tap on the plus button to create a new album and then name the album. Select the photos you would like to add to the memory. And, that’s where the problem is quickly noticed. Mostly all photos on your smartphones are recent pictures — if you’re like us, of the food you ate last evening. To share wondrous past nostalgic pictures, it’s this easy to get everything digitized at ScanMyPhotos.com. As you can see, we are huge fans of these photo-sharing apps because it incentivises all app users to first digitize.
iPhone 7 – The Archives – Apple
Song: “Her Dreams” by Luca D’Alberto and “Unchained Melody (cover)” by Lykke Li: https://itun.es/us/WyCEkb
The Photos app automatically makes a movie for each Memory on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Tap on the movie to play it. Then if you want to edit the movie, just tap the screen while it’s playing. You can adjust the movie music, length, and content.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget