Welcome to this week’s episode of Tales From the Pictures We Saved.
We’ve spent the past 26 years helping our customers preserve tens of millions of happy memories, milestones, achievements and events—all of which have incredible stories behind each and every photo.
And now we’re eager to share these stories with you.
In this week’s episode we explore a ScanMyPhotos customer whose book, The New Grandparents Guide to Technology, helps grandparents create stronger connections and relationships with their grandkids through technology.
Preview: These days, it seems like the only people who understand technology are those born with an iPad in their hands. For the rest of us, the rapidly advancing tech can be a challenge to get a handle on. This is why ScanMyPhoto’s customer and proud grandfather Peter Farnsworth has made it his personal mission to use technology to connect with younger generations—specifically, the grandkids.
Contact us today and your tale could be featured on an upcoming episode!
Tune into prior Tales From The Pictures We Saved
In this week’s episode one ScanMyPhotos customer assists a family on the creation of a very special gift.
In this week’s episode ScanMyPhotos, as Melissa went through the photo scanning process, she found that a simple mistake lead to a beautiful and touching moment in her life.
In this week’s episode, we explore a ScanMyPhotos customer whose passion for photography documented a once-in-a-lifetime experience with her family as they traveled to Africa as volunteers.
ScanMyPhotos top-ranking recent articles:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*