|PHOTO SCANNING | SLIDE SCANNING | NEGATIVE SCANNING | VIDEO TO DVD | PHOTO RESORATION | E-GIFT CERTIFICATE|
The ScanMyPhotos.com Journal:
|Save 50% off Photo Scanning with our First-Ever Mega Holiday Sale***
With Thanksgiving approaching this week, we’re thinking about family and getting a little nostalgic. Holiday time is about sharing food, love, and memories.
At ScanMyPhotos.com, we want to help you share the love and preserve a lifetime of photo memories, so we’re offering our first-ever mega sale starting today!
With this sale, you’ll pay as little as $72.50 to digitize about 1,800 standard photos to DVD. This includes free three-way shipping and handling, and all add-on featured services. That’s about $.04 to scan each photo with free shipping and handling. Must order a minimum of $350 to save 50%!
***MUST FIRST SEE THE BOTTOM FINE PRINT IN THIS EMAIL AND DETAILS TO LEARN MORE.
before 3:00 P.M. PST today and your prepaid fill-the-box order will be shipped out the same business day. And remember, this is a flash sale and will expire without notice-place your order now!
Promo Code: 50OFFSCAN
Most Popular Posts
- Announcing Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Happy #WorldBackupDay—Let’s Pledge to Keep Our Files Safe
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial