|PHOTO SCANNING | SLIDE SCANNING | NEGATIVE SCANNING | VIDEO TO DVD | PHOTO RESORATION | E-GIFT CERTIFICATE|
The ScanMyPhotos.com Journal:
|Save 50% off Photo Scanning with our First-Ever Mega Holiday Sale***
With Thanksgiving approaching this week, we’re thinking about family and getting a little nostalgic. Holiday time is about sharing food, love, and memories.
At ScanMyPhotos.com, we want to help you share the love and preserve a lifetime of photo memories, so we’re offering our first-ever mega sale starting today!
With this sale, you’ll pay as little as $72.50 to digitize about 1,800 standard photos to DVD. This includes free three-way shipping and handling, and all add-on featured services. That’s about $.04 to scan each photo with free shipping and handling. Must order a minimum of $350 to save 50%!
***MUST FIRST SEE THE BOTTOM FINE PRINT IN THIS EMAIL AND DETAILS TO LEARN MORE.
before 3:00 P.M. PST today and your prepaid fill-the-box order will be shipped out the same business day. And remember, this is a flash sale and will expire without notice-place your order now!
Promo Code: 50OFFSCAN
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book