Happy July 4th. What a great time for a family fun project to unclutter, revisit and gather all those decades of favorite snapshots, and 35mm slides to digitize. Do you have loads of past pictures from prior July 4th celebrations? Save 30% towards all online photo and slide scanning orders (excluding eGift Certificates and tax). Use “Independence” promo code at the ScanMyPhotos.com checkout page. Expires on July 5th.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE