Happy July 4th. What a great time for a family fun project to unclutter, revisit and gather all those decades of favorite snapshots, and 35mm slides to digitize. Do you have loads of past pictures from prior July 4th celebrations? Save 30% towards all online photo and slide scanning orders (excluding eGift Certificates and tax). Use “Independence” promo code at the ScanMyPhotos.com checkout page. Expires on July 5th.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE