May is #NationalPhotoMonth and throughout the month many photography associations, blogs, and sites will be offering deals, discounts, and even contests to discover the best photo.
Our question to you is: do you have the perfect picture ready to submit? If it happens to be a printed photo, you’re in luck! We have our Pay Per Scan option ready and waiting just for you.
This month we celebrate photographers and their dedication to document history in the making.
United Nations correspondents in action at the armistice building, Panmunjom, Korea. Circa 1953
Bright sun is not always the enemy. Some scenes are made special by their textures—mountains, sand dunes, water. The sharply angled sun you get at sunrise and sunset will highlight those textures and deepen shadows, making those scenes really pop (rather than feel flat). Read more.
Have a beautiful photo that you’d like to see on a larger-than-life scale? By turning your image into custom wallpaper, you can decorate your home with memories and art. Learn more.
“Fabulous, seamless service. Boxed up the pictures and received them back in print and digitized form without a hitch. Great communication too. Thanks ScanMyPhotos!” Read more.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review