Snapping photos on our iPhones, GALAXY S5’s, and now Amazon Fire Phones create a monumental problem when it comes to photo sharing. Yes, we can easily share our digital photos on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, but this new technology is largely stuck in the present. We can only share recent photos from our smart phones, rather than photos from 10, 20, or even 50 years ago.
On #TBT (Throw Back Thursday), how many of you open a photo album, snap a picture of a photo from 1983 on your smart phone, and then share it on Facebook? That is a temporary solution at best, especially when you consider that there are an estimated 3.5 trillion analog photos that are missing out on their 15 minutes of fame because all of those snapshots are still analog.
Shoe boxes of snapshots and carousals of 35mm slides are an integral part of our family’s history. With the surge in digital photo sharing, there is a corresponding urgency to quickly, easily, and affordably scan photos and share them with friends and family.
One of ScanMyPhotos’ biggest advocates for photo digitization are Apple Store Genius employees, who regularly recommend our photo scanning service to customers. In fact, our scanning services is a selling point for them! The ease of using our photo digitization service motivates people to buy a Mac so they can then enjoy and share decades’ worth of photos.
In response to the interest and demand in photo scanning, we recently reduced our most photo scanning package price to $145. You can get up to 1,800 photos scanned to a DVD with free, 3-way shipping and 5-10 day turn-around. Forbes recently reviewed it – and they loved the service.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 8 Ways to Fix Water Damaged Photos – Don’t Panic!
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*