We recently ran a contest to encourage customers to give the gift of photo preservation to their family and friends by purchasing a ScanMyPhotos gift certificate for them. In return for their good deed, they themselves would be entered to win their own $250 eGift certificate. The response was amazing and, in the spirit of the season, we have decided that the are three winners instead of just one!
Let’s all congratulate:
- Lee S. from Dothan, AL
- Stephen V. from Sudbury, MA
- Nancy W. from Center Harbor, NH
Check your email for your special gift! We thank all everyone that entered and we hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a safe New Year!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $125
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos