We recently ran a contest to encourage customers to give the gift of photo preservation to their family and friends by purchasing a ScanMyPhotos gift certificate for them. In return for their good deed, they themselves would be entered to win their own $250 eGift certificate. The response was amazing and, in the spirit of the season, we have decided that the are three winners instead of just one!
Let’s all congratulate:
- Lee S. from Dothan, AL
- Stephen V. from Sudbury, MA
- Nancy W. from Center Harbor, NH
Check your email for your special gift! We thank all everyone that entered and we hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a safe New Year!
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?