Phyllis P. from Scarsdale, NY emailed us about the results of her prepaid photo scanning boxes scanned and digitized by ScanMyPhotos. What are you waiting for? Have your precious photo memories scanned and digitized today. As Phyllis says, “…photos which had languished in boxes for decades will now be viewed, and what is the purpose of having [photos] if not to look at them?!”
Yesterday I received the first two of the three prepaid boxes I have mailed to you and I am writing to say that — assuming the third box will be as good as the first two — that I am completely satisfied with the results. I had the scans done at 600 dpi — which I am glad I did — and they were as good as I hoped they would be. I realize that this process can’t make fuzzy photos look sharp, so I wasn’t expecting miracles, but what I was hoping is that the scans would be good enough that when assembled into slide shows for digital picture frames or web albums they would be worth watching. In this it was a complete success which means that these photos which had languished in boxes for decades will now be viewed, and what is the purpose of having them if not to look at them?! Thanks for this wonderful service.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Tweed Wolf: The Do-It-For-You Photo Album Service
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning