Our ScanMyPhotos.com free 24/7 live support help desk receives inquiries from around the world. Most are usually simple questions about placing orders for photo scanning, restorations or using our pro lab online photo service. However, from Concord, New Hampshire, came this live support comment earlier today.
No question… Just wanted to let you know that I was very pleased with the results from my fill the box order. I sent the box from New Hampshire on a Monday, and had the order back to me the following Saturday. I’m very pleased with the quality of the images and will be placing an order for another box this week. I will be recommending your company to anybody I know of who wants to have bulk photo scanning. Great job and great service!!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Better than Amazon’s Prime Day®, FREE PHOTO SCANNING
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162
- Unique Father’s Day Tech Gift To Digitize Pictures
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video