Our ScanMyPhotos.com free 24/7 live support help desk receives inquiries from around the world. Most are usually simple questions about placing orders for photo scanning, restorations or using our pro lab online photo service. However, from Concord, New Hampshire, came this live support comment earlier today.
No question… Just wanted to let you know that I was very pleased with the results from my fill the box order. I sent the box from New Hampshire on a Monday, and had the order back to me the following Saturday. I’m very pleased with the quality of the images and will be placing an order for another box this week. I will be recommending your company to anybody I know of who wants to have bulk photo scanning. Great job and great service!!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162
- Extra New Year 2021 Photo Scanning Bonus; Save Up to $30 Instantly