Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scanning Service
If you have lots of photos, scanning only cost 1¢ per photo for 72 dpi with a limit of 10,000 photos (note that there is a $40 minimum per order, not including S&H). If you’d prefer 150 dpi, it is 4¢ more, 300 dpi, it is 7¢ more, or 600 dpi, it is just 9¢ more per scan. We accept photos that range in size from 3x3” to 8.10” and we can scan photos in a specific order for an additional cost.
Before you mail your photos to us, please read our guidelines for how to prepare your photos for scanning.
All work is completed onsite at our Irvine, CA corporate headquarters, and handled with the greatest of care by trained professionals. You’ll have your photos back within a few short weeks.
- Orders include your scanned images (150dpi, True Color, 24-bit JPEG) with a digital download to your email
- 1-business day scanning available
- All photos are returned to you
Since 1990, we have preserved one billion precious photo memories. Check this item off your to-do list, and send us your photos today!
How it works
- Place your order today and you will be charged our minimum scanning fee of $40 as a deposit which will be credited back to you once the order is complete (if applicable). Minimum fee is for scanning and additional scanning options. It does not include return shipping.
- Pack up your photos as detailed in the organizing and packing instructions. It is highly recommended that you use a brand new box for shipping.
- Be sure to include a copy of your invoice with your photos so we can match up your order to our system. If not included, it may cause delays as we try to figure out who the shipment belongs to. This step is ABSOLUTELY necessary when the return address on the shipment does not match our customer records, as when shipped from a UPS store, for example.
- Once received, we will contact you notifying you of its arrival.
- Upon completion, your credit card will be charged the appropriate shipping charges and any overage beyond the $40 minimum scanning fee.
- Due to swift changes in technology, your shipment must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date. If shipped after, the pricing for our services on the day it is postmarked will be in effect.
- Before ordering, please click here for detailed instructions and information to enhance your photo scanning project.