What to get older relatives to help them downsize
This article shares smart tips for helping seniors who are in the process of uncluttering and downsizing. What to get them to help is the subject of this syndicated Creators “Senior Life” feature profile. Pictures store a vault of history that must be preserved.
For decades of photographs, how to help digitize all those nostalgic memories included a ScanMyPhotos mention.
Here is a sampling of the Creators list of profiled companies helping with providing smart gift ideas for seniors in the process of downsizing:
Sundriven.com – Follow on Twitter
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- How to Safely Store Film Negatives and 35mm SlideTransparencies
- 8 of the Best Photography Composition Rules