The Test: Photo Scanning Apps vs Professional Photo Scanning Services
Are Photo Scanning Apps Worth the Headache?
Photo scanning apps put the power of preservation into consumers’ hands, but at what cost? We decided to test out the new app and made a startling discovery.
The average family has 5,500 analog photo snapshots fading away from the ravages of time. Watch to see which is the most effective, simple, and practical way to solve this problem.. What is the best way to digitize your entire lifetime of photo snapshots?
This YouTube shares a fun comparison between DIY scanning from your phone at sub-par, low resolution vs. professional high-resolution photo digitization from the company which scanned more than 300 million photos. If you scan your pictures yourself on your ‘smart’ phone, 5,500 pictures will take 100+ hours of non-stop, noninterrupted work.
Just how fast is the ScanMyPhotos professional photo digitization service? This fast:
Founded in 1990, ScanMyPhotos.com, pioneered a smart and economical way to scan your family photos, which scored raves from many top media outlets.
Reviews On The Phone Scanning App
Six Colors by Jason Snell & Dan Moran: Google’s PhotoScan Uses Your Phone to Digitize Old Photos
The American Genius: Google’s new photo app means the past is the future is now (but it sucks so far)
Check out this link for all the facts: http://www.ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos