WSJ Raves on ScanMyPhotos Photo Digitizing Service
Hello, ScanMyPhotos community. We proudly share with you this Joanna Stern Wall Street Journal feature tech story on “The best way to digitize old photos, tapes, and discs and leave them in your memory.” Learn why now is the ideal time to rediscover your decades of nostalgia memories to organize, digitize, and share. This New Yorker cartoon illustrates why this matters now more than ever.
Excerpt: “Send your photos to a pro with a service such as ScanMyPhotos.com… Collect photos, organize them by year, get bubble wrap, and email them. ScanMyPhoto will also send you a prepaid label and shipping box. The service then digitizes them and gives you the option to get them on a DVD, USB drive, or cloud download. [The company] will return the originals. I used ScanMyPhotos a few years ago and was very pleased with the delivery time, the quality of the scanned images, and the care of the original print. Older slides of 35mm and other formats are also available for these services.”
LINK TO READ THE ARTICLE
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE