Thanks to Oprah Magazine for “33 Tips to Make Spring Cleaning Easier.”
Excerpt: Declutter the Camera Roll. While you’ve got your phone out, take a trip down memory lane to organize your photos and free up some memory space. While you’re at it, you can even use a service like ScanMyPhotos.com to digitize any old family pics or special mementos, like the kids’ best art projects.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?