Cheapism, the widely popular site profiled ScanMyPhotos.com. Cheapism features product reviews and recommendations for every budget. Personal finance and money-saving tips on home, travel, food, technology, and healthy living.
Written by Andrew Lisa and published by msn.com, here is the story: “With people across the country cooped up at home, it’s more important than ever to maintain a liveable space. The COVID-19 crisis makes decluttering for the whole family, from kids to seniors, a necessity whether it’s a fast job or not, but it also forces some changes in how you have to go about trimming the fat and getting organized. Here are a few expert tips on how to downsize safely so you can make the most out of the space you’re stuck in.”
Digitize Old Photos: Digitizing those mountains of old physical photographs can preserve precious pictures for safekeeping while also clearing lots of clutter.
“While traveling is off limits as families stay safe at home, there is a way to revisit past adventures while decluttering your lifetime of photo snapshots,” says Mitch Goldstone of ScanMyPhotos.com. “Gather all those shoeboxes and albums to digitize long-forgotten pictures.” In reality, however, scanning them one by one or even batch by batch into your printer’s scanner is simply not a practical use of time.
Entrepreneurs with professional equipment have stepped in to fill that void, many at a very reasonable price. Goldstone’s company, for example, will digitize 4,000 photos for $40, or a penny per photo.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- Thanksgiving 2020 Is Canceled, According to Family Historians Polled by ScanMyPhotos.com
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- 8 of the Best Photography Composition Rules
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Save 50% on Digitizing Your Pictures
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums