The popular travel news site, Your Mileage May Vary wrote on five things to do instead of making travel plans.
Digitize Those Old Pictures
I’m sure you have a box of old pictures (or slides) around the house. I have boxes with over 100 slide cubes and envelopes of pictures in my garage. I know that I’ll never have the time to convert them to digital myself, so I pay a company to do it for me.
For my photo and slide scanning needs, I use ScanMyPhotos.com
If you want to get their best prices, be sure to sign up for their email list. Once or twice a year, they offer slide conversions at 40 to 50% off, and that’s when I buy two or three boxes. They also offer specials on photo scanning, so be on the lookout.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos