Hello ScanMyPhotos Community,
ScanMyPhotos.com had a longtime business interruption and continuity preparedness plan designed for wildfires and earthquakes. We never expected it would be necessary, yet that is where we are.
Protecting your pictures is our priority. Our staff is safe (our #1 priority), and all technology, digitization services, and communications are fully operational.
We pledge to continue providing services. Our most popular online ordering services are operational and with minimal delays.
1) Find all the photo albums
2) Get pictures digitized
3) Share those precious memories
4) Narrate the stories behind the photographs
CNET: Memories in a shoebox: Digitizing old photos unlocks a flood of mixed emotions
Scanning old film camera photos as a coronavirus lockdown project does more than just safeguard memories, it also takes you on an emotional journey.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
From everyone at ScanMyPhotos, we appreciate your orders and are here to help.
Please be well and be safe! Mitch Goldstone, CEO, ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?