What could be a better Valentine’s Day present than photos of your loved ones! How about a photo book for your childhood friends, with memories of your great times together? Or a collection of family photos for your teen who is heading off to college? We bet your great aunt would love pics of her family, too.
- Shutterfly can help you create a beautiful 20-page book, with an all-white background, clean collage layouts and bold headlines that will your book the look of a high-end magazine.
- Snapfish offers a wide range of sizes for your photo book, from 8×8 square to 6×8 landscape. Their books can be up to 150 pages!
- Mixbook has an impressive range of designs, layouts, and bindings available for your photo book. Whether you’re going for a small, quirky-looking softcover or a classically themed coffee table book, they have an option that will work for you.
Whatever service you choose, you’ll make a beautiful and memorable Valentine’s Day gift! It’s also an ideal time to surprise your loved one with newly digitized pictures from your life together. Details: ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video