NEXT AVENUE PROFILES SCANMYPHOTOS
Excerpt: “Set up a photosystem. That stash of pictures on your phone could be regularly moved to a file system on a hard drive. You might save pictures on your desktop in folders with labels to note the year, month or event that coincides with the images. Online services like Shutterfly and Snapfish allow you to select which ones you’d like to print in photo books or use in wall hangings, mugs or other memorabilia.Other photo storage options like Google Photos or iCloud Photos can help you gather, store and organize pictures from all your devices. And if you need or want to turn old prints into digital versions to add to the collection, services such as ScanMyPhotos will digitize your records for you.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos