50% off photo scanning* will soon disappear once it is oversubscribed. Use promo code: “50OffScan” at checkout.
[UPDATE] Fortune AND Forbes Magazine are both raving on ScanMyPhotos. For loads of other news and review profiles, click here. Next Avenue just wrote this article and another ScanMyPhotos mention “8 Digital Resolutions for the New Year.”
50% Off + FREE Shipping Today. ORDER HERE.
CLICK HERE to save 50% on our most popular fill-the-box photo scanning service (excluding “Family Generation Collection”), cannot be applied to prior orders, applicable sales tax applies. 50% off includes most add-on extras and free S/H*. It cannot be applied to prior orders. Discount not valid towards applicable sales tax, other Limit 12 boxes. How to prepare your photos. Ends TODAY. Full details are posted on the order page. USE PROMO CODE: “50OffScan”
Order now. No rush. You have 6 months to return your pictures for scanning. Click for how to prepare your photos for scanning.
Save 50% and get all your pictures digitized. Includes free S/H, save 50% on all add-on’s from 72 standard resolution – 600 dpi professional scanning, instant uploading, extra 8 GB custom flash drives, scan in order, concierge services, photo index albums, same-day scanning and more…
We recommend selecting from this menu of other popular add-ons and you also save 50%:
- UPGRADING to our very popular, industry-leading 600 DPI scanning offers an even more precise and finer-detailed scan;
- ALL NEW! In addition to your DVD, have us save your photos to an 8GB thumb drive for just $15.95;
- Extra DUPLICATE DVD data discs at a huge discount (order 8 or more and pay just $8.55 each);
- Have us ROTATE all your pictures upright;
- Order beautiful hard-cover bound PHOTO INDEX BOOKS with color thumbnails of all your photos;
- Order PHOTO SOAP to digitally upgrade and make your pictures sparkle and look like new.
- Have your pictures scanned in order otherwise it is archived in random order. Scan in Order
- Express Same-Day Scanning;
- Have your own concierge expert to seamlessly oversee your order, from start to finish. Elite-Concierge
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video