Ranking of the best TikTok clips
Coming up at the top of most tech journalists’ hottest app for the year is TicTok. This is the widely popular video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance. It is used to create short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos. The app was launched in 2017 for iOS and Android for markets.
ScanMyPhotos spent way too many hours watching, laughing and often clicking on delete. Here are our favorites.
Tech and Media Reporter, John Herrman at The New York Times wrote: “How TikTok Is Rewriting the World. TikTok will change the way your social media works — even if you’re avoiding it.”
“Fear of missing out” is a common way to describe how social media can make people feel like everyone else is part of something — a concert, a secret beach, a brunch — that they’re not. A new wrinkle in this concept is that sometimes that “something” is a social media platform itself. Maybe you saw a photo of some friends on Instagram at a great party and wondered why you weren’t there. But then, next in your feed, you saw a weird video, watermarked with a vibrating TikTok logo, scored with a song you’d never heard, starring a person you’d never seen. Maybe you saw one of the staggering number of ads for TikTok plastered throughout other social networks, and the real world, and wondered why you weren’t at that party, either, and why it seemed so far away.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video