Congratulations! You just scored a 50% discount to have your pictures scanned. No minimum and free S/H. Use “50OffScan” promo code at checkout. More details. [Prepaid fill-the-box photo scanning only].
Digitizing photos just got a whole lot more affordable. This is a real game-changer discount. Something so crazy that you’ll want to rush to share it with everyone.
This is that deal. And it is the first time ScanMyPhotos has designed something this compelling. With you in mind, as our holiday super deal.
- Today save 50% on photo scanning prepaid boxes
- SAVE 50% PLUS FREE S/H
- No minimum
- Discount applies to all add-ons
- MUST ENTER THIS PROMO CODE AT CHECKOUT: “50OffScan”
Order Today at ScanMyPhotos. MUST USE THIS PROMO CODE: “50OffScan”
It cannot be applied to prior orders. Excluding applicable sales tax. Void where prohibited.
We recommend selecting from this menu of other popular add-ons and you also save 50%:
- UPGRADING to our very popular, industry-leading 600 DPI scanning offers an even more precise and finer-detailed scan;
- ALL NEW! In addition to your DVD, have us save your photos to an 8GB thumb drive for just $15.95;
- Extra DUPLICATE DVD data discs at a huge discount (order 8 or more and pay just $8.55 each);
- Have us ROTATE all your pictures upright;
- Order beautiful hard-cover bound PHOTO INDEX BOOKS with color thumbnails of all your photos;
- Order PHOTO SOAP to digitally upgrade and make your pictures sparkle and look like new.
- Have your pictures scanned in order otherwise it is archived in random order. Scan in Order
- Express Same-Day Scanning;
- Have your own concierge expert to seamlessly oversee your order, from start to finish. Elite-Concierge
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video