NEW fill-in-the box bulk professional digitizing of 8mm movie film reels from ScanMyPhotos.com
Holds up to 55 3” 8mm film reels or 10 7” 8mm film reels. Or mix to fill the box
Each prepaid box for digital transferring holds 8mm reel sizes between 3” up to 7” reels. You can fit approximately 55 3” reels or 10 7” reels in the new 8mm Transfer Box. Or you can mix and match reel sizes as well! The amount of feet totals to approximately 3000 feet when full. Click for packing instructions.
NOT VALID for 16mm film or any other services.
CLICK FOR INSTANT ORDERING AND ADD-ON SERVICES
Due to swift technological changes, your returned prepaid box order for scanning must be received back to ScanMyPhotos.com within 6 months from the date the order was placed. Otherwise, the box expires and no consideration, obligation or monetary reimbursement of any kind will be provided.
Featured Add-on Services to Enhance Your Order Per Prepaid Box.
- Scan in Order ($45.95)
- Extra DVD’s ($9.95 per)
- Upload (74.95)
- 64GB Thumb Drive ($55.95)
- 1TB External Hard Drive ($125)
- Free shipping of the prepaid box to you and back to us, add $19.95 when return film is selected to accompany your returned digital media. U.S. domestic orders only.
Scene by Scene Density Adjustment – As your film is digitized, the technician will manually adjust a scene to ensure the best possible balance of clarity and overall look.
Manual Retiming – 8mm and Super8 film used to run at frame rates ranging from 16 to 23 frames per second, while DVDs run at 29.97 frames per second. To compensate for this discrepancy, other companies speed up the reel to match current standards, which causes the “silent movie” effect when everyone seems to be moving quickly. Instead, we capture your reels frame-by-frame so we can retime the movie to appear at a normal speed.
- Flicker-Free Playback — With our frame-by-frame and manual retiming methods, the flicker effect that plagues so many other transfers is removed altogether.
- Full-Frame Capture — We capture as much of the film as possible without resorting to stretching or distorting your movies.
- Transfer Format — MP4 format stored on a DVD or flash drive.
- Become Your Own Movie Editor – Search Google or use your favorite video editing app to merge all your 8mm movies into one file or clip scenes from various MP4 files to easily make your own compilation of favorite memories.
- Uploadable — Ready to be added to your mobile devices so that you can easily share them with friends and family.
- Transfer in Order — Each reel is used to create a chapter on the DVD. If you would like them in a specific order, simply number the reels and we will transfer them in that order.
- Transfer in Order — Each 8mm film reel is used to create a chapter on the DVD. If you would like them in a specific order, simply number the reels and we will transfer them in that order. See added “scan in order” add-on fee).
Because we have found that Super8 reels transferred with sound can cause numerous complications and quality problems, we transfer all Super8 reels WITHOUT sound.
4-6 week average turn-around. Your empty prepaid fill-the-box order is mailed out within about 1-2 days from when your order was placed. You have up to 6 months to return the box for scanning. No credit for fewer items included or film that is damaged or unable to be scanned. Some restrictions may apply plus applicable sales tax. Special discounts can’t be applied to prior orders.
Since 1990, we have preserved millions of precious memories. Check this item off your to-do list, and send us all your 8mm film today!
Grateful to customers like Wanda Thomson in Roslyn, NY for sharing this idea. She had tons of family movies to convert to digital.
NEW Bulk Prof’l 8mm Home #Movie Film Conversion to #Digital — https://t.co/H8lUR25YA0
What’s your best idea and photo need ? We listen!
— ScanMyPhotos.com® — To The Rescue (@ScanMyPhotos) September 14, 2019
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass