Amy Oztan and Andrea Smith hosts the widely popular Parenting Bytes, talk about how to preserve your photos in case of a disaster, including a conversation with ScanMyPhotos.com’s CEO Mitch Goldstone.
The popular Parenting Bytes is featured on the CBS play.it network as a weekly podcast all about raising the digital generation. From apps and gadgets to screen time, and other digital dilemmas, they tackle all the issues that parents are facing while raising Generation Z. Each weekly episode is available on their website, Facebook page, and on iTunes.
Background: From digital dilemmas like managing screen time to new apps and devices that can make parenting easier (or at least more fun) family tech expert and host Rebecca Levey, along with tech reporter Andrea Smith, mom blogger Amy Oztan and guest parenting bloggers, explore the ups and downs of parenting in the digital age. Join them every week on Parenting Bytes where they will discuss the latest tech, gadgets, apps and issues around raising the digital generation – and maybe even learn something even your digital kid didn’t know!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Safely Store Film Negatives and 35mm SlideTransparencies