The nation’s authority on all things for genealogy and archivists interviews ScanMyPhotos‘ CEO, Mitch Goldstone.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN (beginning at minute 37)
Excerpt: Weather Disasters Bring Digitization Front And Center. The recent “bomb cyclone” that hit the Midwest has again illustrated the need for all of us to digitize our photos!
From the Extreme Genes website: Scott Fisher: Extreme Genes is a natural for Fisher, a Connecticut native, who has been in radio since his youth, and has spent three decades of spare time as a passionate “roots sleuth.” A long-time morning show host, Fisher is the author of “New York City Methodist Marriages, 1785-1893,” Picton Press, 1994. He has also been published in the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society Journal (April 2004), and Catholic Ancestor, Journal of the Catholic Family History Society of England (June 1996). His ten books on the families of both his and his wife’s ancestors, written over 30 years, fill the better part of a shelf in Fisher’s family room library. Fisher began Extreme Genes in July of 2013 on a single AM/FM station in Salt Lake City. Today the show is heard in dozens of markets across the country and is heard over 500,000 times a month. Fisher is also a national speaker on the subject of family history.
Click here to subscribe to Extreme Genes. Join the newsletter to receive the latest in family history.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?