FLASH SALE: How to save money digitizing pictures
Welcome! We unlocked this top discount for you to buy 2 get 1 free photo scanning boxes to help you complete your photo digitizing project. Each box holds about 1,800 pictures.
This offer includes a free photo scanning box (valued up to $329.00 for professional 600 dpi scanning ) when you buy two the third is free. Plus free S/H, including your returned media ($24.95 extra to return each box of pictures). Express same-day photo scanning is just $89.95 extra.
|Get Thousands of Photos Scanned For Under $300, Free S/H includes your returned media ($24.95 extra per box for returned photo).
The biggest unclutter challenge for your home is what to do with decades of fading-away photo albums and stacks of snapshots.
Although we have professionally digitized 600 million photos, none is more important than helping you with your photo scanning project.
3 for 2 Special – FREE Extra Photo Scanning Box + Free S/H*. Save $170 – $355*.
This discount applies to Standard (72dpi) $170; Social Media Photo Scanning (150dpi) $295, Archival Photo Scanning (300dpi) $310, and the most popular Ultra High-Quality Professional Photo Scanning (600dpi) $355 per box.
|Click to Order|
Fine Print and Ordering Details
- To validate your free extra photo scanning box. PLEASE SELECT THREE WHEN ORDERING. The offer will expire without notice.
- Upon ordering, your fill-the-box kits are mailed within 1 business day
- Super-affordable. Includes S&H, pay $24.95 extra per box for returned photos along with your included digital media. Pay one price, $170 per prepaid 72dpi box, $295 for 150dpi box; $310 for 300 dpi; and $355 for 600dpi scanning (buy 2 get 3rd free, all must be same product)
- We rush, but you don’t have to: You have up to 6-months to mail back each separate box.
- *Each photo scanning box holds about 1,800 pictures (based on the size of each photograph, if all are sized at the standard 4″×6″ it is about 1,800 photos)
- *** MUST READ. Rules for your free photo scanning box: Because of this special rate, there will be no exceptions for any reason. Applies only towards standard photographic scanning, not slides, film or any other services. To take advantage of the “buy 2 get 3rd free,” it MUST be at the time you place your original order. Must select three boxes. If you only select one or two, no discount applies.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. If you only order one or two boxes and afterward decided you need extra boxes to have more pictures scanned, we cannot retroactively validate this special offer – due to our super-low rates, fulfillment workflow operation and expansive volume. Please, do not ask afterward, but rather, buy the extra boxes now. All boxes must be delivered to the same address, no rerouting. Terms, restrictions may change, and applicable sales tax may apply. Offer may be canceled without recourse at any time. No other discounts, promo codes or prior order reimbursements can be applied to this special promo.
Thank you for your help in complying with these requirements. Enjoy this opportunity to digitally revisit all your wonderful photos from decades past.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
3 for 2 Scanning Special. FREE Extra Photo Scanning BoxFREE 3-way S/H*. Save Up To $329 When Ordering 3 Boxes*
Bonus: To enhance your order, please choose from these popular add-on services to boost your photo scanning experience. If you choose “buy 2 get the 3rd box free” please select quantity three for each selected item below. While the discount does not apply to these add-on services, we know you’ll want them and all are already at a super-low price:
Enhance Your Order. Add these extra Featured Services.
Elite Concierge Expert Service
See your photos as soon as it’s scanned with instant uploading
8GB custom USB thumb drives
Need your photos scanned in a specific order?
Photo Soap to enhance and help restore color and contrast to your photos
Order additional DVDs to give to family and friends
Express same-day scanning
Order hardcover Photo Index Books of all your photos
Rotate all images upright so they appear in the correct orientation
Return Signature Confirmation
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162