Instructions for Preparing Photos For Scanning
Get out your shoeboxes and storage bins packed to the gills with photos of friends, family, and long-ago events, and we professionally preserve everything for you on an archival DVD, 8 GB flash drive, or sent online o view all.
Our popular prepaid photo scanning service allows you to choose $220 for 72dpi (standard); $380 for 150dpi (social media); $400 for 300dpi (archival) and $460 for 600dpi (professional) resolution photo scanning. Free delivery includes your returned digital media. If you want your pictures returned too, it’s $39.95 extra per box scanned.
After you place your order, we’ll send you a prepaid box that you can fill up (on average, the box will hold about 1,800 standard photos). But before you do that, please read our guidelines for how to prepare your photos for scanning.
All work is completed onsite at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, California, and handled with the greatest of care by trained professionals.
- Free delivery. Free shipping includes your returned digital media. If you want your pictures returned too, it’s $19.95 extra per box scanned.
- Orders include 1 DVD data disc with your scanned images (300dpi, True Color, 24-bit JPEG)
- 1-business day rush scanning is available.
- U.S. domestic orders only.
- Box dimensions: 11″ x 8.5″ x 5.5″
Since 1990, we have preserved more than one billion precious photo memories. Check this item off your to-do list, and send us your photos today!