How to save money digitizing pictures
We unlocked our popular buy 2 get 1 free photo scanning boxes to help you complete your photo digitizing project. CLICK TO ORDER
This offer includes a free photo scanning box (valued up to $299.00 for professional 600 dpi scanning ) when you buy two the third is free. Plus free S/H, including your returned media ($19.95 extra to return each box of pictures).
BONUS: SAME DAY SCANNING APPLIES*
|Get Thousands of Photos Scanned For Under $300, Free S/H includes your returned media ($19.95 extra per box for returned photo) and Same Day Scanning*|
The biggest unclutter challenge for your home is what to do with decades of fading-away photo albums and stacks of snapshots.
Although we have professionally digitized 600 million photos, none is more important than helping you with your photo scanning project.
3 for 2 Special – FREE Extra Photo Scanning Box + Free S/H* + Same Day Scanning. Save $145 – $299*.
This discount applies to Social Media Photo Scanning (150dpi) $145, Archival Photo Scanning (300dpi) $259, and the most popular Ultra High-Quality Professional Photo Scanning (600dpi) $299 per box.
|Click to Order|
Fine Print and Ordering Details
- To validate your free extra photo scanning box. PLEASE SELECT THREE WHEN ORDERING. The offer will expire without notice.
- BONUS: Super-fast professional photo scanning digitized and mailed back the same day it is received. ONLY WHEN YOU TYPE “FREE SAME DAY SCANNING” under “special instructions” on the order page
- Upon ordering, your fill-the-box kits are mailed within 1 business day
Includes S&H, pay $19.95 extra per box for returned photos along
with your included digital media. Pay one price, $145 per prepaid 150dpi
box, $259 for 300 dpi, and @299 for 600dpi scanning (buy 2 get 3rd
free, all must be same product)
- We rush, but you don’t have to: You have up to 6-months to mail back each separate box.
photo scanning box holds about 1,800 pictures (based on the size of
each photograph, if all are sized at the standard 4″×6″ it is about
- *** MUST READ. Rules for your free photo scanning box: Because of this special rate, there will be no exceptions for any reason. Applies only towards standard photographic scanning, not slides, film or any other services. To take advantage of the “buy 2 get 3rd free,” it MUST be at the time you place your original order. Must select three boxes. If you only select one or two, no discount applies.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. If you only order one or two box and afterward decided you need extra boxes to have more pictures scanned, we cannot retroactively validate this special offer – due to our super-low rates, fulfillment workflow operation and expansive volume. Please, do not ask afterward, but rather, buy the extra boxes now. All boxes must be delivered to the same address, no rerouting. Terms, restrictions may change, and applicable sales tax may apply. Offer may be canceled without recourse at any time. No other discounts, promo codes or prior order reimbursements can be applied to this special promo.
3 for 2 Scanning SpecialFREE Extra Photo Scanning BoxFREE 3-way S/H*FREE Same Day Scanning*Save Up To $299 When Ordering 3 Boxes*
How to Pack Your Photos for Scanning & Shipping to ScanMyPhotos
Bonus: To enhance your order, please choose from these popular add-on services to boost your photo scanning experience. If you choose “buy 2 get the 3rd box free” please select quantity three for each selected item below. While the discount does not apply to these add-on services, we know you’ll want them and all are already at a super-low price:
Elite Concierge Expert Service
See your photos as soon as it’s scanned with instant uploading
8GB custom USB thumb drives
Need your photos scanned in a specific order?
Photo Soap to enhance and help restore color and contrast to your photos
Order additional DVDs to give to family and friends
Express same day scanning
Order hardcover Photo Index Books of all your photos
Rotate all images upright so they appear in the correct orientation
Return Signature Confirmation
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE