Did you ever hear the term “The Oprah Effect?”
According to a Google search, it is “a phenomenon resulting from the extensive power and influence of the television personality, Oprah Winfrey, in which products and celebrities that receive her endorsement achieve the greatest heights of popularity and success. For example, books mentioned in connection with her book club have become immediate best sellers.”
We can confirm the power of being profiled by Oprah and Oprah Magazine is real. This article on Spring cleaning just happened, and the orders for digitizing pictures were immediate. We actually noticed the article due to orders flying in. We ask customers how they heard about us? The answer: “O Mag.”
Excerpt: Camera roll. While you’ve got your phone out, take a trip down memory lane to organize your photos and free up some memory space. While you’re at it, you can even use a service like scanmyphotos.com to digitize any old family pics or special mementos, like the kids’ best art projects.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?