We don’t often promote commercials, but this one by FedEx, viewed by nearly 2.5 million people is magical. Go back in time to relive your past and your memories. It is also a celebration of photography and family history. Thank you FedEx
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 8 Ways to Fix Water Damaged Photos – Don’t Panic!
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE