Imagine if your lifetime of irreplaceable photographs, representing the window on your family history were all lost?
The focus on this Accuweather profile explains why there is a one hundred percent guarantee pictures will not be lost if digitized.
Excerpts from the Accuweather story, by Ashley Williams
Imagine returning home after a major storm wreaked havoc on your neighborhood to discover not only that your house has suffered significant damage, but also that your precious family photos are unrecognizable due to mud, rain or floodwater.
It’s a reality for many people who have gone through natural disasters including wildfires, flooding, and hurricanes.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?