Imagine if your lifetime of irreplaceable photographs, representing the window on your family history were all lost?
The focus on this Accuweather profile explains why there is a one hundred percent guarantee pictures will not be lost if digitized.
Excerpts from the Accuweather story, by Ashley Williams
Imagine returning home after a major storm wreaked havoc on your neighborhood to discover not only that your house has suffered significant damage, but also that your precious family photos are unrecognizable due to mud, rain or floodwater.
It’s a reality for many people who have gone through natural disasters including wildfires, flooding, and hurricanes.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos