Watch the top travel destinations as viewed from hundreds of Instagram accounts all viewing the same scenes.
Overview via oliverkmia — I used images available on public Instagram accounts. Finding and sorting the material took a lot of time but I produced the video over several months when I had time. The process of aligning each and every image manually in relation to the next was very tedious. In terms of copyright, I believe that this type of use fall under the fair use
Instravel – A Photogenic Mass Tourism Experience
Most Popular Posts
- Massive NYC Flooding Led to Millions of Damaged Photographs. DON’T PANIC!
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- What is National Parent’s Day? How To Celebrate #NationalParentsDay
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos