Watch the top travel destinations as viewed from hundreds of Instagram accounts all viewing the same scenes.
Overview via oliverkmia — I used images available on public Instagram accounts. Finding and sorting the material took a lot of time but I produced the video over several months when I had time. The process of aligning each and every image manually in relation to the next was very tedious. In terms of copyright, I believe that this type of use fall under the fair use
Instravel – A Photogenic Mass Tourism Experience
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- 12 Tips to Hack and Score Media Attention at #CES2020