This year-round “spring cleaning” recommendation is a must to unclutter and organize all your analog photo snapshots, and now with a super bonus to get about 5,400* photos professionally scanned for under $300, with 3-way free shipping included, including your returned digital media. If you want your pictures returned too, it’s $19.95 extra per box.
The biggest unclutter challenge for your home is what to do with decades of fading-away photo albums, how to unclutter and digitally organize your generations of old photo snapshots this fast? With hundreds of reviews, this profile from The Gadgeteer is the most recent.
This bonus sales page is our most popular link which reveals our super discounted ScanMyPhotos.com flash sale. Although we have professionally digitized 600 million photos, none are more important than helping you with your photo scanning project.
3 for 2 Special – FREE Extra Photo Scanning Box + Free S/H. Save $145 or More*
Free shipping includes your returned digital media. If you want your pictures returned too, it’s $19.95 extra per box.scanning.
- Elite Concierge Expert Service
- See your photos as soon as it’s scanned with instant uploading
- 8GB custom USB thumb drives
- Need your photos scanned in a specific order?
- Photo Soap to enhance and help restore color and contrast to your photos
- Order additional DVDs to give to family and friends
- Order hardcover Photo Index Books of all your photos
- Rotate all images upright so they appear in the correct orientation
- Return Signature Confirmation
Get about 5,400* photos scanned for $290 + Free S/H. This super “spring cleaning” deal solves your entire photo scanning project, as we professionally digitize about 5,400* photos with free S/H. That’s about 5-cents per scan. Super-fast professional photo scanning returned in days. Loads of popular add-on features available. *This discount applies to Standard (72dpi) $145; Social Media Photo Scanning (150dpi) $159; Archival Photo Scanning (300dpi) $285, and Ultra High-Quality Professional Photo Scanning (600dpi) $329. Free shipping includes your returned digital media. If you want your pictures returned too, it’s $19.95 extra per box.scanning.
The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, AARP, Real Simple, USA Today, KRON4 TV News, KTLA5 TV News and 100’s more are raving about our most popular service. TechCrunch said, “ScanMyPhotos is one of the coolest services in the world.”
- FREE Extra Photo Scanning Box. MUST SELECT THREE TO VALIDATE
- The deal will expire without notice
- Order 3 boxes and pay just for 2* – INSTANT SAVINGS
- Super-fast professional photo scanning digitized and returned within days. Loads of popular add-on features available
- Upon ordering, your fill-the-box kit is usually mailed within 1 business day
- Super-affordable. Includes all 3-way S&H, pay one price, $145 per prepaid 72dpi box; $159 for 150dpi box; $285 for 300 dpi box; and $329 for 600dpi pro scanning (buy 2 get 3rd free)
- We rush, but you don’t have to: You have up to 6-months to mail back each separate box.
- *Each box holds about 1,800 pictures (based on the size of each photograph if all 4×6″ it is about 1,800).
- *** MUST READ. The rule for Free Box: Because of this special rate, there will be no exceptions for any reason. If you want to take advantage of the “buy 2 get 3rd free,” it MUST be at the time you place your original order and you must select three boxes. If you only select one or two, no discount applies. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you only order one or two box and afterward decided you need extra boxes to have more pictures scanned, we will under no circumstance retroactively validate this special offer – due to our super-low rates, fulfillment workflow operation and expansive volume. Please, do not ask afterward, but rather, buy the extra boxes now. All boxes must be delivered to the same address, no rerouting. Terms, restrictions may change, and applicable sales tax may apply. Offer may be canceled without recourse at any time. No other discounts, promo codes or prior order reimbursements can be applied to this special promo.
Thank you for your help in complying with these requirements. Enjoy this opportunity to digitally revisit all those wonderful photos from your decades past.
Behind-the-scenes TV tech news profile on ScanMyPhotos
Excerpt: Most of us have gone completely digital with our pictures, storing them now on our computer or in the cloud. So, what do you do with all those old printed photos piled in boxes or living in analog photo albums? KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate shows you online services that let you quickly get those old pics turned digital in an easy and affordable way.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?