We all read about efforts to protect the environment and the urgency to dedicate ourselves to conservation. There are so many levels of efficiently preserving our resources. We hear too many stores from people who weren’t prepared, didn’t have a plan or weren’t dedicated to cultural conservation as well.
Think of your library of family photos. How are they being protected? Those dust-gathering photo albums and nostalgic pictures. Beyond protecting the environment, how are you protecting your pictures? Safeguarding your past? Archiving your lifetime of fading-away photographs?
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- New Photo Scanning Affiliate Revenue Sharing Marketplace