We all read about efforts to protect the environment and the urgency to dedicate ourselves to conservation. There are so many levels of efficiently preserving our resources. We hear too many stores from people who weren’t prepared, didn’t have a plan or weren’t dedicated to cultural conservation as well.
Think of your library of family photos. How are they being protected? Those dust-gathering photo albums and nostalgic pictures. Beyond protecting the environment, how are you protecting your pictures? Safeguarding your past? Archiving your lifetime of fading-away photographs?
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Share Pictures at Family Reunions