We all read about efforts to protect the environment and the urgency to dedicate ourselves to conservation. There are so many levels of efficiently preserving our resources. We hear too many stores from people who weren’t prepared, didn’t have a plan or weren’t dedicated to cultural conservation as well.
Think of your library of family photos. How are they being protected? Those dust-gathering photo albums and nostalgic pictures. Beyond protecting the environment, how are you protecting your pictures? Safeguarding your past? Archiving your lifetime of fading-away photographs?
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162