The story behind how digitizing pictures became a business
Each year, 10,000 e-commerce businesses attend the Internet Retailer Conference (IRCE) in Chicago. ScanMyPhotos.com CEO, Mitch Goldstone presented and addressed IRCE with this topic in June. During the conference, Mr. Goldstone was interviewed and shared insights on marketing and customer service experiences.
HOW TO EFFECTIVELY PROMOTE YOUR E-COMMERCE BUSINESS WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY (via Marketing Shepra)
One of the biggest challenges in ecommerce is how to grow without breaking the bank. (http://www.marketingsherpa.com/irce2016) Mitch Goldstone, CEO, ScanMyPhotos.com visited the MarketingSherpa Media Center at IRCE to discuss some tactics he uses to connect with customers without huge media buys — including sending flowers, and having them as guests on the company podcast. [Excerpt by Marketing Sherpa]
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?