Subject: Why We Just Announced This Photo/35mm Slide Scanning FLASH SALE
FLASH SALE: We’re celebrating the latest national TV news profile on ScanMyPhotos by sharing this special 25%* discount with our blog readers. GOOD UNTIL SUNDAY, MARCH 26, 2017.
Now we are humbled by the latest, another national TV news profile
Excerpt: SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Most of us have gone completely digital with our pictures, storing them now on our computer or in the cloud. So, what do you do with all those old printed photos piled in boxes or living in analog photo albums? KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate shows you online services that let you quickly get those old pics turned digital in an easy and affordable way without leaving your home.
AND NOW, THE SPECIAL FLASH SALE FOR YOU — SAVE 25%* TO SCAN PHOTOS AND 35mm SLIDES*
Join us in celebrating this TV new profile. Through Sunday (3/26), instantly save 25%* on your next order for prepaid fill-the-box PHOTO and 35mm SLIDE scanning, plus most add-ons, and even with our “Spring Sale” photo package.
To instantly save 25% at checkout, please use this PROMO CODE: TVNEWS
*Fine print to instantly save 25% on your next order:
- Expires midnight PDT 3/26/17.
- Only applies to the prepaid photo scanning boxes. The 35mm slide scanning boxes, and our already discounted “Spring Cleaning” photo scanning package.
- Online orders only. Not valid towards negative scanning, film, VHS digitization, or other services.
- Discount DOES apply to photo and 35mm slide prepaid box scanning services, including most of our popular add-on featured services.
- Excluding eGift certificates, prior orders, sales tax.
- Not prorated. Cannot be applied to prior orders. Sorry.
- Certain restrictions may apply, if the discount wasn’t applied to certain items, it means those aren’t included.
- Not valid for VIP Photo Pack, Family Generation Collection, Pay-Per-Scan Photo Service, and anything not mentioned above.
- TO VALIDATE, YOU MUST ENTER THIS PROMO CODE AT CHECKOUT: TVNEWS
CLICK FOR INSTANT ORDERING USING THIS PROMO CODE: TVNEWS
Are Photo Scanning Apps Worth a Headache?
A photo scanning app tries to put the power of preservation into your hands, but at what cost? Time? Quality? Headaches? We decided to test out the new app vs professional photo digitization and made this startling discovery.
WATCH THE VIDEO TO LEARN WHY
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- WARNING: What’s Wrong with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency? EVERYTHING
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass