Post Snap IPO, we share these observations on their missing pictures opportunity
As Snap [SnapChat] evolved from a phone app for disappearing pictures into a “camera company,” they are missing a big market that’s quickly disappearing as generations of analog photographs fade away from the ravages of time.
The Problem with Snap: While sharing life’s moments, most are recent pictures from smartphones, yet they are missing 3 1/2 trillion decades-past, still analog photo snapshots.
The Snap Solution: To enhance the Snap experience and help them better monetize its content, ScanMyPhotos.com has identified a simple way to boost engagement while gaining an entirely new older demographic for them, as we digitize the world’s photos. Think outside the box. Study how more content can be uploaded to Snap, Twitter, Instagram, Google Photos, Facebook and the rest of the popular photo-sharing apps. We provide digitized pictures which are then uploaded, and indirectly yield enhanced revenues for them as more pages are viewed and available to post advertisements on. The definition of “win-win.’
So, how does ScanMyPhotos professionally digitize 300,000 pictures every day? Check this out:
Most Popular Posts
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photo Scanning is 50% off at ScanMyPhotos.com
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews