Post Snap IPO, we share these observations on their missing pictures opportunity
As Snap [SnapChat] evolved from a phone app for disappearing pictures into a “camera company,” they are missing a big market that’s quickly disappearing as generations of analog photographs fade away from the ravages of time.
The Problem with Snap: While sharing life’s moments, most are recent pictures from smartphones, yet they are missing 3 1/2 trillion decades-past, still analog photo snapshots.
The Snap Solution: To enhance the Snap experience and help them better monetize its content, ScanMyPhotos.com has identified a simple way to boost engagement while gaining an entirely new older demographic for them, as we digitize the world’s photos. Think outside the box. Study how more content can be uploaded to Snap, Twitter, Instagram, Google Photos, Facebook and the rest of the popular photo-sharing apps. We provide digitized pictures which are then uploaded, and indirectly yield enhanced revenues for them as more pages are viewed and available to post advertisements on. The definition of “win-win.’
So, how does ScanMyPhotos professionally digitize 300,000 pictures every day? Check this out:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- WARNING: What’s Wrong with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency? EVERYTHING
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass