We are so honored to have been included in this national NBC News story on Valentine’s Day. The new retail buying behavior points to females gift giving on Valentine’s Day on the rise.
“Gone are the days when Valentine’s Day was all about pleasing the ladies: Gift-buying for men is on the rise. “This Valentine’s Day, for the first time in our 26 years in business, we’ve seen a crazy unusual spike in orders to surprise men versus women, with their decades-past pictures digitized for Tuesday,” said Mitch Goldstone, president & CEO at ScanMyPhotos.com. “Over the past few weeks, from our analytical monitoring, 80 percent of all ScanMyPhotos.com orders are from females.”
Excerpt: According to new data by iQuanti, Google searches on “what to buy him” spiked over the course of 2016, while online searches for “what to buy her” slightly dipped. The former search category grew by 11.54 percent, while gift-searching for women dipped by 0.58 percent.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget