The Test: Photo Scanning Apps vs Professional Photo Scanning Services
Are Photo Scanning Apps Worth the Headache?
New photo scanning apps put the power of preservation into consumers’ hands, but at what cost? We decided to test out the new app and made a startling discovery.
The average family has 5,500 analog photo snapshots fading away from the ravages of time. Watch to see which is the most effective, simple and practical way to solve this problem.. What is the best way to digitize your entire lifetime of photo snapshots?
This YouTube shares a fun comparison between DIY scanning from your phone at sub-par, low resolution vs. professional high resolution photo digitization from the company which scanned more than 300 million photos. If you scan your pictures yourself on your ‘smart’ phone, 5,500 pictures will take 100+ hours of non-stop, non interrupted work.
[Video credit: Nichols Images – Video Production Services]
Founded in 1990, ScanMyPhotos.com, pioneered a smart and economical way to scan your family photos where we do all the work
Check out this link for all the facts: http://www.ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- ScanMyPhotos Is Open For Online Photo Ordering and Fulfillment