One more reason why we’re HUGE Instagram fans and love their 500 million users who share life’s pictures and special moments. You can “pinch” to zoom on photos and videos in feed, on profiles and on Explore. Dive into an adorable puppy’s smile or into every detail of your friend’s new shirt. There have been loads of other smart changes including a new way share everyday moments with Instagram Stories.
ScanMyPhotos.com has been a staunch advocate for all the popular photo-sharing apps and is playing a big role in helping to solve their biggest problem. Users can’t easily upload thousands of analog photo snapshots, but, here’s the fix.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*