One more reason why we’re HUGE Instagram fans and love their 500 million users who share life’s pictures and special moments. You can “pinch” to zoom on photos and videos in feed, on profiles and on Explore. Dive into an adorable puppy’s smile or into every detail of your friend’s new shirt. There have been loads of other smart changes including a new way share everyday moments with Instagram Stories.
ScanMyPhotos.com has been a staunch advocate for all the popular photo-sharing apps and is playing a big role in helping to solve their biggest problem. Users can’t easily upload thousands of analog photo snapshots, but, here’s the fix.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*