The iconic Kodak is at it again, with new innovations to celebrate the world of picture taking in today’s all-digital world. We love this new app from Kodak Alaris to experience visual storytelling. It transforms photos into beautiful Moments worth sharing. While the app is free, the plan is to monetize it by offering Kodak-branded photographic print and gifting items.
The new KODAK MOMENTS App offers an array of narrative tools meant to awaken the storyteller within everyone. Pictures can be enhanced with beautifully designed text, block quotes and more. You follow along to see how people tell their stories and share their Moments. Users get notifications whenever friends start to follow their KODAK MOMENTS or have liked one of their KODAK MOMENTS.
Sarah Perez at TechCrunch wrote: Kodak tries its hand at social with new “Kodak Moments” storytelling app
“The KODAK MOMENTS App is for people who want to tell their stories as a form of self-expression and identity. It’s for people who want their important photos to rise above the clutter and stand out by creating visual stories,” said Nicki Zongrone, President of Kodak Alaris’ Imaging Consumer Division. “With the multi-dimensional storytelling capabilities of the KODAK MOMENTS App, we bring the idea of KODAK MOMENTS into the digital age, bridging the physical and digital ways that people share their memories.” [ READ MORE]
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?