The iconic Kodak is at it again, with new innovations to celebrate the world of picture taking in today’s all-digital world. We love this new app from Kodak Alaris to experience visual storytelling. It transforms photos into beautiful Moments worth sharing. While the app is free, the plan is to monetize it by offering Kodak-branded photographic print and gifting items.
The new KODAK MOMENTS App offers an array of narrative tools meant to awaken the storyteller within everyone. Pictures can be enhanced with beautifully designed text, block quotes and more. You follow along to see how people tell their stories and share their Moments. Users get notifications whenever friends start to follow their KODAK MOMENTS or have liked one of their KODAK MOMENTS.
Sarah Perez at TechCrunch wrote: Kodak tries its hand at social with new “Kodak Moments” storytelling app
“The KODAK MOMENTS App is for people who want to tell their stories as a form of self-expression and identity. It’s for people who want their important photos to rise above the clutter and stand out by creating visual stories,” said Nicki Zongrone, President of Kodak Alaris’ Imaging Consumer Division. “With the multi-dimensional storytelling capabilities of the KODAK MOMENTS App, we bring the idea of KODAK MOMENTS into the digital age, bridging the physical and digital ways that people share their memories.” [ READ MORE]
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70