We hit a big milestone this year, and we literally could not have done it without you, our wonderful family of customers.In 2015, ScanMyPhotos digitized our 300 millionth photo – WOW!
Your rave reviews and enthusiasm for sharing our work with your friends and family are the reason we have grown by leaps and bounds – and all without advertising. That’s right – we do no advertised our services. So, thank YOU for everything – you are truly the best.
Take 50% off your next photo scanning order when you spend $300+, click to order, get promo code, and the details/fine print.* CLICK TO ORDER
We also learned something interesting about you this year: each of you has an amazing story to share.
One customer has a photo of her grandparents – from grammar school where they met. And she can trace her family back to the Mayflower.
Another customer discovered a letter from her mother among the photos we had sent back to her after scanning them. Her mother, who had recently passed away, wrote the letter thirteen years earlier – and our customer found it on her 40th birthday.
When the matriarch of a family was dying, we uploaded the family’s entire collection of slides to an FTP site so she – and her family – could quickly access and enjoy them one last time together. She passed away two days later.
If you have a story you’d like to share, please email us at email@example.com.
Again many thanks, and our best wishes for a very happy and healthy new year!
The entire ScanMyPhotos team
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass