Congratulation’s to REI on an unconventional marketing coup, and smart decision to ask people to celebrate families together, rather than shopping on “Black Friday.” #OptOutside is smart and celebrates families over shopping. Sure there will be loads of time to shop before and afterwards. ScanMyPhotos.com corporate headquarters will join REi’s awesome idea and also be closed on Nov 27th, although its full online photo scanning business will be operational.
The news announced by REI’s CEO, Jerry Stritzke is matchless; they are putting employees and customers first and asking people to spend the holiday celebrating each other, rather than shopping. We salute the retailer of outdoor apparel and gear for closing its stores on “Black Friday,” the day after Thanksgiving. One of the best ways to use this unprecedented off time is to gather the entire family and revisit decades of past travel and adventure trips, including those where REI products were enjoyed.
Think of all those decades of family vacation photos that are still analog and should be revisited. That is where ScanMyPhotos.com, the e-commerce photo digitization company — which scanned 300 million pictures–is ready to help.
In advance of Thanksgiving and your time off on the traditional shopping mega sales event, gather your family’s photos and have ScanMyPhotos.com digitize it. Then, on Friday, November 27th, share all those newly digitized memories together as a family.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums