Graham Hill, LifeEdited’s founder has this must watch video presentation on “Less Stuff, Space, and Energy. More Time, Money, and Freedom.” Terrific uncluttering tips.
Video: The Story Behind LifeEdited
Many people know about LifeEdited from our founder and CEOGraham Hill’s 2011 TED talk. What many people may not know is the backstory behind that talk–the personal experiences that guided his decision to launch the company. In this talk from the Wanderlust Speakeasy Festival in Whistler, BC, Graham gives some of that backstory along with some practical suggestions on how to edit your life today.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums