Graham Hill, LifeEdited’s founder has this must watch video presentation on “Less Stuff, Space, and Energy. More Time, Money, and Freedom.” Terrific uncluttering tips.
Video: The Story Behind LifeEdited
Many people know about LifeEdited from our founder and CEOGraham Hill’s 2011 TED talk. What many people may not know is the backstory behind that talk–the personal experiences that guided his decision to launch the company. In this talk from the Wanderlust Speakeasy Festival in Whistler, BC, Graham gives some of that backstory along with some practical suggestions on how to edit your life today.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”