Organizing boxes of old snapshots is a daunting task. That must explain why so many of my snapshots have remained tucked away in one of our closets. It’s been about five years since I have worked on this project, and now, I am ready to work on it again and finish it up. Of course, with technology, the waiting game seems to have paid off. The cost of hard drive space keeps going down, and there are a lot of great options for cheap online storage like Google Photos, Apple’s iCloud, Dropbox and Amazon.
The easiest part of the equation was organizing and packing up a box of photos for a return trip to ScanMyPhotos in Irvine. Their basic package costs $149 and includes scanning approximately 1,800 photos, which includes return shipping. It’s a simple and quick process.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE