This winter has been a rough one, but the end in sight-it’s almost time to spring those clocks ahead for Daylight Savings Time! Even though you won’t need to worry about resetting anything until March 8th, it’s still a good idea to get into the spring mindset (who knows, maybe it will help speed things along!). If you decide to start the spring cleaning a few weeks early, we’ve got a great deal for you to take advantage of the new ScanMyPhotos VIP Discount!
This was how spring cleaning looked in 1941!
Divide your field of view into nine boxes – it really helps you take better pictures. Shift your horizon so it’s not in the middle of the frame but in the top or bottom, or shift so your subject is to the right or left. Read more.
Your loved ones can light up your life—in more ways than one! Use your photos to create a beautiful lamp that will be sure to brighten up your days. Check it out.
“ScanMyPhotos offers a wonderfully seamless process for digitizing images that have been dormant for many years and bringing them back to life.” –Joe Farace
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”