For those of you who have been following and supporting our efforts since 2005 in the merchant credit card antitrust litigation, here is an update from Bloomberg News:
Excerpt: “The historic settlement in this lawsuit would not have occurred without the participation and the efforts of the class representatives,” lawyers for plaintiffs nationwide said in a court filing this month. The award, just a fraction of a percent of the billions of dollars at issue in the case, is “conservative” and warranted by “extraordinary efforts and sacrifices,” the lawyers said.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE