The decorations may be packed up for another year and the fun of the holiday season may be over, but the team at ScanMyPhotos has a really cool New Year’s gift for you: Super fast scanning.
We are thrilled to announce that we have developed new technology that allows us to scan your photos 300% faster than standard methods. Yes, 300%!
Since day one, our team has worked hard to make sure our photo scanning services have been affordable, and now they are very fast as well. I think it’s fair to say that no one is happier with the technology breakthrough than the President of ScanMyPhotos.com, Mitch Goldstone.
“We are excited to be able to turn around orders quickly at no additional cost. I am really proud of our team, who worked for a year to perfect this new method. With the technology now in place, we are able to complete orders in days rather than weeks, no matter how large the order.”
If one of your new year’s resolutions is to get more organized in 2014, this is the perfect time to send us your photos to be scanned and preserved for future generations. No matter how old or special your photos are, you can rest assured that they will be handled with great care by our in-house experts here in Irvine.
Once you have received your order of scanned photos, there are so many things you can do. Share them via email, create online albums, print photo books, or create slideshows to be used for special occasions, like milestone birthday parties or family or college reunions.
Happy New Year!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com